- Free energy audits tailored to each agricultural operations
- Objective, third-party technical assistance on practical ways to save
- Assistance in applying for grants and rebates for energy efficient and renewable energy equipment
- Step-by-step suggestions on how to save energy and money, now and in the future
- Support for financing and implementing projects.
Colorado Agricultural Energy Efficiency Program
Colorado Agricultural Energy Efficiency Program was designed to overcome barriers that prevent producers from investing in energy efficiency by bringing existing resources and partners together and leveraging new funding with a turnkey approach. The program received $1.1 million in grant funding to help cover the cost of equipment upgrades. The Colorado Agricultural Energy Efficiency Program offers the following free services to eligible producers: