Colorado Agricultural Energy Efficiency Program was designed to overcome barriers that prevent producers from investing in energy efficiency by bringing existing resources and partners together and leveraging new funding with a turnkey approach. The program received $1.1 million in grant funding to help cover the cost of equipment upgrades.
The Colorado Agricultural Energy Efficiency Program offers the following free services to eligible producers:
- Free energy audits tailored to each agricultural operations
- Objective, third-party technical assistance on practical ways to save
- Assistance in applying for grants and rebates for energy efficient and renewable energy equipment
- Step-by-step suggestions on how to save energy and money, now and in the future
- Support for financing and implementing projects.
To learn more about the program and download an application, visit www.colorado.gov/energyoffice/agricultural-energy-efficiency