U.S. Wheat Associates (USW) is the industry’s market development organization working in more than 100 countries. Its mission is to “develop, maintain and expand international markets to enhance wheat’s profitability for U.S. producers and its value for their customers.” USW activities are funded by producer checkoff dollars managed by 17 state wheat commissions and USDA Foreign Agricultural Service cost-share programs. For more information, visit www.uswheat.org or contact your state wheat commission.
In This Issue:
1. Strong Demand Pushes Global Wheat Prices Higher
2. Michael Anderson Joins the U.S. Wheat Associates West Coast Office Team
3. New U.S. Wheat Associates Officers Begin Terms at 2018 Annual Meeting
4. A Decade Lost: Give Farmers the Freedom to Compete
5. The Only Threat from Auto Imports is Retaliation from Trading Partners
6. Wheat Industry News